Small Group Christmas Party
We so enjoy and love our dear friends in our small group. Our times together are always a great mix of meaningful conversations, sharing about the daily grind and good old fashion fun. Our Christmas party was no exception.
Going for the serious pose.
I wanted to mix it up a little and go for the pyramid. I got gruff for it but I'll have to say, this is my favorite.
The second annual gift exchange afforded us many laughs. Somehow Luke always manges to get one of the gag gifts and plays it up well. He showed no shame in sporting and embracing the lovely pants and shirt, accompanied by the diaper genie full of dirty diapers.
It means the world to us to have a group of friends to hang with, share life with and be encouraged by. 3 of the 4 couples are in ministry and the other couple just love us the way we are (hard to do at times, I know :O)). These people understand what the life in ministry looks like...it's just is great to be understood.
We are grateful for each one of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment