Making progress
Several of you have asked to see updated pictures of our home renovation. I'm so excited about the change and feel blessed to be adding more livable square feet to our home. Thanks for sharing in our excitment.
Kitchen shot before the hole was cut.....
The new and improved--yeah! It feels so much more open. The kids have already been running in circles.
This is taken right outside of the new kitchen cut out, looking toward the street.
Walking around the corner to the front door and new opening to the living room.
New view from the living room out to the street.
Standing at the front windows looking back into the kitchen.
New windows on the driveway wall.

3 comments:
Wow! It looks amazing! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see it in person.
AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting pictures! I'm such a visual person so it helps to see what exactly is going on! This will be so, so nice for you all - so excited to see you put your decorating, warm touch on it all!
It looks like it's going to be wonderful but I'm sure it's difficult living there in the process of it getting done!
Post a Comment