Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Shout out to Grandpa Tim and Nana

I didn't get a picture of these two amazing people in action this time because they blessed our socks off and allowed us to get a night away without the kiddos. They came into town to catch up and see the kiddos before school started. The timing couldn't have been more perfect as my heart had grown quite weary and I so desired a little time to get away and refresh my soul. They afforded us the chance to sneak away. It greatly blessed our hearts. A family from church allowed us to use their cabin for a night. We enjoyed quiet time out on the dock, tooled around the lake in their kayaks and played a game of Rack-o before calling it a night. It was just what I needed. Thanks Grandpa Tim and Nana for your amazing servant's hearts and loving on the kids and us on your visit up north.

No comments:

The Hatfield family

Contributors