First day of work...
Long story short, I had my first day of work as an Interpreter for a pre-k student. I have committed to working one day a week (on Luke's day off) for the next 4 weeks (and then will decide if I can commit to the remainder of the school year).
Jumping back into the real working world after 7 years was a strange feeling.
Since the last time I worked in the working world I was a live-in nanny for 3 years, and now a stay at home mom for 4 years. The school setting was just as I had remembered and I'm thankful for this opportunity.
Daddy, Ataly and Traeger praying for me before I left...Traeger wasn't too sure about this.
You could see the wheels turning as he processed what this meant.

1 comment:
Wow Mikaela! I'm obviously WAY behind on my blog reading!
Did you have to get re-certified? It's been a long time for you! Did you feel rusty?
I let my certification lapse a little over a year ago 'cause they're changing the testing over here and I was pregnant with Carys and it's just difficult as a mom to keep up with workshops, etc. Plus, there's not a whole lot of opportunity up here. But I really want to get re-certified so I'm prepared for anything! We're not quite sure where our income is going to come from in the near future.:/
Post a Comment