Friday, August 13, 2010

Meeting Ellie Grace

On probably one of the hottest/most humid days of the summer, we drove over to Green Bay to meet Miss Ellie Grace, hang out with her siblings and mommy and daddy too! We were so thankful her mommy and daddy didn't mind her hanging out in the heat.


We met at the Green Bay Zoo and ate our picnic lunches.


The girls couldn't contain their excitement about being together and at the zoo.


I loved the snuggles from this peanut. Truly, you just forget how tiny they are.
Although after giving birth to 8 lb 4 oz and 9 lb 4.5 oz babies, I can say ours were never this little.


Proud Uncle Luke holding Ellie for the first time...


And a sweet little kiss was a must!


Traeger's turn to hold his new cousin....


and then Ataly's.


So thankful for cousins...6 within 4 years.
I think they will have a lot of fun memories together in the years to come.


The girls rule over the boys six to...


four!


Who comes up with an idea like this?
(And I know it's not the moms :O))


As if one time wasn't dangerous enough :O)...
I guess I was encouraging the idea by taking pictures.

Thanks Port Hatfields for meeting up with us in Green Bay and allowing us to
celebrate with you in the arrival of Ellie Grace!

No comments:

The Hatfield family

Contributors