Monday, July 13, 2009

On the road again- July 11

Saturday proved to be another gorgeous day. We didn't waste much time before we got out and enjoyed a walk and then a little play time outside.

"Look at my pretty pictures"

A little face off...who do you think will win?

Traeger "watering" the plants...

Ataly being a big helper too!

Nonnie and Ataly going for a ride.

"This is so much fun, let's go a little further Nonnie."

My sweet girl!

My "on the go" little man!

Nonnie's right hand man.
Saturday night we drove out to Lifest with Grandpa Bruce and Nonnie for about 2 hours of fun.

Traeger busting a move to Hawk Nelson.

A good night had by all.
(and for my friends in Texas reading this... yes, it's the middle of July and we needed sweatshirts just like the 4th--crazy Wisconsinites, I know :O))

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yes, the long sleeves were the first thing I noticed! hahaha :) I'm a little jeolous, it's 3 digit heat in Dallas!!

The Hatfield family

Contributors