On the road again- July 10
Friday we took time to just be still (well as still as you can be with a 2 under the age of 3) When time allows, I like to get a haircut at a local salon and spa when we're in town. Carrie, one of the leaders on the trip to Lifest came with me. While she was getting her haircut, I got in for a half hour massage. It was glorious and so relaxing. (If you're a little confused, Luke, the othe leaders and the youth stayed in my parent's basement and the kids and I stayed upstairs with mom and dad)
After naps my dad and I took the kids into Oshkosh to check out what was going on at Lifest...
and the kids got to see their Daddy!
family bonding time
It was a beautiful night to take in some music and enjoy a little family time!


No comments:
Post a Comment