Dear friends
When I was in college I babysat/nannied for a family with 4 kids (they now have 6 kids). Maggie was the only girl out of 3 boys (now 5 boys) I considered the D family my family away from home. The F family was the other :O) Whether their parents needed a sitter for the day or while they took vacations I would stay behind and build fun memories with the kids. My favorite is that when we get together now they still will recall some of the fun things we did. I also lived with the D family for a semester. For years after I moved out they still called their bathroom "Mikaela's bathroom"
12/12/1999
12/2011
Maggie now is taller than I and her older brother is a freshman in college :O) Ugh...where did the time go?! 12 years since I first met them God has seen fit to allow us to still be in contact. We only live an hour away from each other. Unfortunately we don't see each other as often as we'd like but I cherish the times we get to met up.
celebrating my birthday together with the D and F kiddos
August 1999
meeting up for ice cream with the D family
2011

No comments:
Post a Comment