Highlights from a trip back home.
Luke had a busy weekend of work so the kids and I headed back to my parent's house.
Shortly after arriving we went to visit Aunt Jean and Uncle Larry. We came back and had supper and then headed out to track a deer dad shot earlier that night.
It all started here with dad and a bow.
Then it was tracking time.
The Patrick boys and a friend came out, along with Traeger, Ataly, Nonnie and I.
Do you see what I see?
With a good amount of team effort, we found the deer.
All eyes were on Grandpa as he showed the boys the ropes of...
gutting a deer.
Though this might disgust most, this was a night that I really enjoyed. It took me back to the same woods I once went tracking in with my dad when I was a little girl. Now after many years since I've done it, I was now taking my kids and Grandpa was showing them the ropes. How cool is that!
The next morning Traeger and Grandpa went to track Dakota's deer while the Ataly I went shopping with Nonnie, Cori and Melia.
They seem to be enjoying strolling the hallways of the Mall.
And who better to do it with than their Nonnie :O)
Sunday night we had a sleep over at the Patricks because the boys didn't have school on Monday.
K-man and Traeger were playing Indiana Jones type guys and Ataly followed along as their dinosaur?! I didn't ask any questions. They had a blast together!

No comments:
Post a Comment