Monday, September 26, 2011

Making applesauce

In Traeger's class they were working on the letter A. They made applesauce....what an appropriate activity to do in the fall while working on the letter a.

The kids were fascinated with cutting their own apples, watching the apples cook down and then throwing them in the food mill and watching the applesauce drip from the mill.


Traeger's turn to work the mill.
While Traeger was doing this part he said, "mom when I made applesauce with Nana we didn't have to do this part." I was shocked that he remembered making applesauce with Nana a couple years ago. I'm sure will make his Nana's heart happy too. I love how their minds work...they are like steel traps.


Traeger's friends at his table all working together to make their own applesauce.


Traeger and his buddy.


No sugar or anything else added...they all gobbled it down and asked for seconds.

No comments:

The Hatfield family

Contributors