Sunday, July 17, 2011

A pit stop

My sister and her kiddos made an overnight pit stop here on their way through to pick up their big brother from CFS on Saturday morning.


The girls glancing at one another wondering what they've gotten themselves into.


Ataly hardly able to contain her excitement when she learned that Auntie Cori bought her her very own pink nail polish and was going to indulge her in her first ever pedicure.


Intently watching Auntie Cori add a splash of pink to her piggies.


Melia accomplished her task of keeping Ataly's foot still.


Ataly is so thankful for her newly painted pink piggies.

As soon as her daddy arrived home it was the first news that was shared. "Look Daddy I'm beautiful because I have pink toes." Can this really start at age 3?! Not exactly the message I wanted her to walk away with, but it afforded us the opportunity to talk about her beauty is not valued in the clothes she wears, the look of her hair, or color of her toes...it's the intricate and marvelous ways God has created her that makes her beautiful!

Psalm 139:14
" I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your workmanship is marvelous."

No comments:

The Hatfield family

Contributors