Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thankful for a great year!

This year I had the opportunity to work 2 days/wk @ MAES as an Educational Interpreter for a preschool student. I felt God led me to it and I loved every minute of it from the moment I stepped foot into the building the first day. I was reminded that the elementary school is where I feel right at home and thrive using the gifts God has given me.


I was also thankful for the opportunity to work with these two beautiful and talented ladies.
We made a great team!
Ms. Kari and Ms. Ashlee


This lovely young lady was my purpose for it all.
She's a beautiful, caring and thoughtful little lady.
I will miss not being to be a part of her days at school, but am hopeful we'll stay connected.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
"For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven"

1 comment:

Ashlee Wise said...

I was blazed that you were put into my life as well. This past year was a year that reaffirmed who I am as a person. Thank you for that!

The Hatfield family

Contributors