Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Family movie night

Our family movie night featured..."Tangled", which was a good movie. We didn't even get half way through the movie and Ataly ran upstairs to get her crown and wore it for the remainder of the show. We always dance to the music while the credits are playing and this movie certainly was no exception. I had to run and grab my camera to capture....


the princess dancing with her prince



Ataly is lovin' the sweet kiss from her prince.


and that's what Traeger thought of taking a picture with his princess.


I'll settle for this prince...
I couldn't have dreamed of a better man to sweep me off my feet, be my best friend, the loving daddy to our 2 kiddos and most importantly my brother in Christ who is a constant encourager and example of what it looks like to follow hard after Christ!

No comments:

The Hatfield family

Contributors