Can you turn the heat down?
I woke up Sunday morning to the sound of Traeger dry heaving. He proceeded to throw up all day but did find some relief when he was napping. He took 2-two hour naps and then woke up this am at 10:45. He kept fluids down all day today and traded the puking for a high fever....ugh!
Whatever this bug is, it's a nasty one.
Traeger is so brave and I haven't heard him complain or whine once.
He was napping in our room on the floor this afternoon when I heard him call out in a faint voice,
"Excuse me mommy, can you turn the heat down?"
I quickly assured him the temperature in the house was fine but that I would get him some medicine and that would hopefully help turn the "heat" down in his body.

1 comment:
Oh, the good 'ole puke bowl! Too bad we don't have the old one we used....memories.
Post a Comment