a thankful heart...
I love this time of year as we focus on what we can be thankful for....ponder on the sweet blessings God gives. All the blessings from above are great and fill my heart with much joy. My heart is bursting at the seems with countless blessings from the Lord.
This year I was also challenged to think about how AMAZING and PERFECT my Father's love is with and without the blessings.
How much do I enjoy God Himself apart from His blessing?
He is all I need and it is in Him who I need to ultimately find my satisfaction, not the blessings.
WOW!
I'm still chewing on this one...
As tradition would have it, the P family spends the night on Thursday and Friday after Thanksgiving. Mom and Dad pull out the cots and the sleeping bags and we all camp out downstairs. It was so sweet to find Gideon and Traeger holding hands as they fell asleep. I wonder how many more years this will happen :O)?!
snuggled in with K-man watching a movie in Grandpa and Nonnie's bed.
What's a better way to start the morning than a game of Candyland with Grandpa Bruce?!
I think Traeger's face says it all...having 3 older boy cousins makes his heart happy!
It's always a joy to have a little time to connect with my dear friend Casey.
Thanks chica for stopping by mom and dad's to catch up and give hugs.

No comments:
Post a Comment