Waterpark/hotel fun
We packed up and headed to a waterpark/hotel for an overnight stay with the P family and Nonnie and Grandpa Bruce.
You can't tell from Traeger's face but they both were thrilled to be there.
Having a blast!
Traeger got to have a sleepover in the Patrick's room.
Everyone hanging out in the hall playing Boggle waiting for the kiddos to fall asleep.
Miss Melia and Ataly playing together.
The slide was definitely Ataly's favorite part of the waterpark.
Taking some practice shots at the mini golf place right next to the hotel.
Good thing this is just a practice round...
Let the games begin!
Do I need to say more :O)
So thankful for the blessing of an amazing family!



1 comment:
Love the pic of you hanging out in the hall at the hotel! Never thought to do that! Our trip to Detroit this summer, I discovered that hotels are not much fun with kids...I'll remember the hallway next time!:)
Post a Comment