Backyard fun
As a kid I always thought having a slip-n-slide would be a real treat but that "dream" never came true until...
I was 30 yrs. old and I could buy one for $5 for my kids :O)
They had a blast...
and this momma looked on with a huge smile on my face and in my heart. I didn't think I should dare give it a shot since I'm not of age for such a toy anymore or am I?!
The simple joys in life!
Kicking back and enjoying a picnic lunch in the shade

2 comments:
Love all the pictures! Your kids are precious!
I get all teary-eyed when I see pictures of Melia! I just feel overwhelmed at your sister and brother-in-law's loving and caring hearts, as well as those of your entire family. I'm so excited for Melia to grow up in your family! What a blessing!
Go ahead and give it a shot girl-you're never too old! Remember (well maybe you don't ;) that conversation where we said that when we are old (like 80), we will still be whooping it up and laughing until we pee our pants? Well, don't stop now :) Also, love the new theme and the honesty for the stage of life you are in! Love ya girl-lots of prayers!
Post a Comment