Monday, January 11, 2010

Sledding


This is how it started....about 15 minutes of crying.
I felt like we were torturing our daughter but you'll see in the end she came to terms with it and loved every minute of it.


Auntie Cori and Traeger playing in the snow.


Nonnie and the little kids watching the big kids being wild and crazy.


Grandpa and Nonnie's backyard provided varied sledding terrains. We started out here but decided it was a little too steep for comfort/safety.


G-man


Breck


Kieran


Traeger thrilled to be playing in the snow.


Ataly coming to terms with this snow. I guess it takes her a while to warm up to the idea of snow just like her mommy :O)


Before long she was asking to go sledding and didn't want to stop.
And do you see that tongue sticking out? She gets that tongue gene from her Daddy.


Mommy got all nostalgic taking Ataly sledding on the sled I used as a little girl.


Life is good!

No comments:

The Hatfield family

Contributors