Passing time
Traeger set the two of them up with chairs and magnadoodle boards, so they could be together.
Even though the days can get long, tiring and wear me down somtimes ...it's sweet moments like these that make me love my "job". This picture is an evidence of God's grace to me. I'm grateful for my children and that I'm home with them and am allowed to experience the little joys like their little piggies barely peeking out from their magnadoddle board, small hands that draw masterpieces, watching the wheels turn as they play side by side. I know in the blink of an eye these won't be my babies anymore and I'll say, "where did the time go." So I just wanted to stop for a moment and soak it in and thank God for the joys of having little ones.

2 comments:
Love the sentiment! I know we've shared the struggles of being stay-at-home moms, but I wouldn't miss these moments for the world! I've also come across Caedmon and Carys playing nicely together and it's beautiful!:)
Love it! And I can totally relate to your thoughts and feelings of being a SAHM! Some days are sure rough - but its 100% worth it! Thanks for making me feel not so alone! :)
Post a Comment