Monday, July 13, 2009

On the road again-July 8

Summer proves to be a busy time for youth ministry. Well lets face it, ministry keeps us going at a pretty good clip all the time but different summer events has Luke gone for extended periods of time. Luke was planning on being gone for another 5 days. I didn't feel like I could or wanted to choose to brave being home with the kids again by myself, so I headed south to my parents' for the extended weekend. They of course welcomed us with open arms and didn't really want us to leave when the time came. It's so good to be loved :O)

Our first stop was in Oshkosh at the P household. Summer BBQ fun for the whole family.
After supper we headed out for a walk/bike ride.

Boys rock!
Then it was time to come back and cool off in the sprinkler.
I was too lazy to put the kids in their swim suits, so they had a blast stripping down and running through the sprinkler in their undies and diaper.

Traeger's first sprinkler experience...

he loved it and kept going back for more!

The joys of summer!

"It's a little chilly but so much fun!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great sprinkler pictures!

The Hatfield family

Contributors