Friday, May 29, 2009

Made the switch

At 14 months, Ataly called it quits on the bottle. She was drinking juice out of a sippy cup by 12 months but couldn't bring herself to drinking milk out of a sippy. We kept trying throughout the 2 months to make the transition and one day she decided it was good to go. We haven't looked back. Ok maybe I did a little. It was a little sad for me to think that we may never use the bottles again. But then again, I guess that is kind of a freeing thought too...bittersweet!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Savvy did the same thing! Loved water and juice in the sippie but would not drink milk...she would make the 'gross' face whenever I would try it. I finally got her some cups with straws and that finally helped her make the switch. I needed the bottles for Summer!

The Hatfield family

Contributors