Ataly's 1st birthday celebration at Nana and Grandpa Tim's house!
Sunday after the conference I arrived at Nana and Grandpa Tim's house to pick up the kids and celebrate Ataly's 1st birthday with everyone. With family being so far away it makes it interesting to try to have a family birthday party. This year it worked out that we will be by family on and near her birthday (the kids and I are going to my family this weekend) so we will have a few parties.
Hey, hey the gang's all here to celebrate our sweet Ataly Raen turning 1!
So thankful for Nana and Grandpa Tim's love for Ataly...
and the great love that Uncle John, Auntie Nicole, Annabelle, Madison and Jackson share with Ataly.
Thanks to Great Grandma Hatfield for baking Ataly's birthday cake! They were in town on Saturday night to see the kids, along with Uncle Dave and Aunt Amy. Friday night I heard the kids had a blast with the Beutel/Skutka family and Knuppel family. Thanks everyone for taking the time to hang out with the kiddos and bring birthday presents for the birthday girl!
Ataly saw the cake and is signing "more"...
I guess it wasn't coming fast enough :O)
Not sure what I think of this?!
She is offically a part of our family...a sugar lover at heart!
Grandpa Tim helped Ataly open all of her awesome birthday gifts so I could take pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment