Thursday, February 12, 2009

Adventures/dates

Last week, Luke and I took opportunities to take Traeger on little adventures/dates! Saturday afternoon Traeger and I went out (I don't have any pictures). Sunday night was Luke's turn. They went sledding and then on a walk to pick up some treats.

Pretty excited to get out of the house and go on an adventure.

Yeah for sugar! Don't worry it wasn't all consumed in one sitting.

1 comment:

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

Mikaela, you guys have spurred me on to thinking that my kids are not too young to start things like that. I always think of fun things to do when they get older but really the time is now. With Grant it is a little harder to think in the "now" but would benefit just the same, and Kate totally soaks up any one on one time. Thanks for sharing!

The Hatfield family

Contributors