Silence = Trouble
Luke and I were finishing up supper dishes and chatting. It got painfully silent so I went to investigate and found this...
What could be happening behind the closed bathroom door?
I ask him what is he doing?! He quickly replies in a calm, confident voice, "I'm fine Mommy!"
As if I shouldn't be at all concerned with him standing on the bathroom sink rummaging through the stuff.

3 comments:
That is hilarious!!!! "I'm fine Mommy....I've just taken the pills in here, but I'm fine!" Non
I'm so glad you're able to stay calm enough in those times to take a picture. Many times I react right away and then later on realize I should have taken a picture like the time Maddie got back into the tub of water with Belle after I had gotten her into her pjs.
You know, as parents, we always assume silence equals trouble, but I'm learning that that's not the case with Caedmon. Corey said just that the other day; 'uh oh, I don't hear him' and I said 'no worries, he's probably just reading' and sure enough, that's what he's doing when it gets quiet! I'm sure my time is coming though!:)
Loved all the pics! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment