Do you see what I see?
If you see the brown glob on the shirt and the little trailer on the floor...yes, you are seeing it right. Traeger didn't quite make it to the toilet...opps. He kept repeating, "clean it up mom, clean it up." After I ran for the camera, stopped laughing and dry heaving, I did clean it up. Lysol wipes and an immediate load of laundry were involved :O)
Sorry if this offends you but if you're a parent of a toddler, you get it and know these can be "normal" happenings in a day.

2 comments:
oh man. too funny. at least he's working on potty training. we're still trying to convince evan it's a good thing...ha ha...thanks for being bold and brave enough to share your adventure! :) it's nice hearing about the "real" adventures of parenthood from other moms. :)
Yay...can't wait...:)
Post a Comment