Ataly Raen...9 months old!
Well, our precious girl has started the adventures of crawling, which leads her mommy to think...where has my baby gone :O)? It such a fun adventure and I'm excited for her new explorations. Now the world is literally at her fingertips.
Ataly's hair has made it's way into her face, so pigtails were a needed remedy to save what we affectionally call " Ataly's crazy hair." Getting them in certainly is a challenge as I try to keep up with her constantly moving head.
Her constant smiles continue to light up our days, along with her innocent giggles.
We love her sweet babbles. It melts our hearts when she sees one of us and says "mama" or "dada"....what a wonderful sound to hear!
Waving, "dancing" (sitting and moving her torso) while brother Traeger runs around, and clapping are a few of her favorite things!
We praise God for Ataly Raen! We are grateful and humbled we have the opportunity to raise this little girl. We trust God will continue to give us the strength, wisdom and unconditional love as we raise her.

1 comment:
I love her piggies!!
Post a Comment