Out for a walk!
We had to go pick up our car that was at the "garage" getting an oil change and its tires rotated. Since it was so beautiful outside, we walked to go pick it up!
Ataly gobbled up her afternoon snack while we were out and about!
Before we left Traeger put 3 balls in his bag and carried it around his neck for most of our walk!

2 comments:
My sister is doing great. We just had a shower for her this weekend. I do not know where that town in Kansas is. I did grow up in Kansas and lived there until I was 21 and moved to WI. How are you guys doing? I love that you post so many pictures. I need to be better about adding pictures. Love,
Jenny
My sister is doing great. We just had a shower for her this weekend. I do not know where that town in Kansas is. I did grow up in Kansas and lived there until I was 21 and moved to WI. I love that you post so many pictures on your blog. I need to be better about that.
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment