Monday, October 27, 2008

Not ready for snow, but will I ever be?

I woke up and peeked out the window to check the weather before I headed out to exercise. I found the ground covered in white stuff. I really felt like crawling back into bed and hibernating until Spring but since that isn't an option...I embraced the reality, bundled up and went out to exercise. I'm not ready for the snow, but then again, will I ever be?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that is always snowed before Halloween in Wisconsin. I tell that to people here and they can't believe it. I like the cold better than I like being hot. I do however like summer break so I just take the heat along with it. :) Thank you for your prayers and concern for Alea.

Jamie said...

wow! that's crazy. We've finally been able to turn the air off. sorry for the snow...

The Hatfield family

Contributors