Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall pic.


We have a lady at our church who does an amazing job with decorating in and outside the church. This arrangement is a perfect backdrop for a fall photo op. So during the birthday party we snuck out for a minute and got a kid to take the picture. Using a new tool that Elizabeth told me about (picnik) I worked on the photo and came up with this! I love the new tool and the picture!

3 comments:

Keelie said...

Beautiful! I might have to get you to teach me how to do all that cool stuff! Unfortunately, it's like pulling teeth to get my husband to sit for a family picture!:/

Arica said...

Wow, super job! That is a great pic of you guys! I want to know your secret to keeping your blog so updated!

Unknown said...

What an adorable picture!!!!

The Hatfield family

Contributors