Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Simple pleasures in life!


We are enjoying as much outside time as possible while we can! The weather has been so wonderful! Last night, we enjoyed some fine dining out on Traeger's picnic table.


After supper, Traeger was hitting around the golf ball!


All this outside play is wearing the kiddos out!



4 comments:

Brent, Jenn and Finley Arndt said...

Does Ataly like salsa? Should I give that to Finley instead of carrots or peas? :)

Love the updates!

Keelie said...

Love the updates!:) Your house is beautiful! I look forward to Caedmon being able to run around ON HIS OWN in our backyard! It's tiring trying to keep up with him and his desire to walk!:)
Love the joy I always see in your kids' smiles! Precious!

Arica said...

Looks like you guys have so much to enjoy and be thankful for. I haven't been on blogs in awhile, and a lot happened on yours since the last time I checked. The house looks great! So excited for you guys!

Stacy said...

Leaves on the green grass! I'm so jealous, I want a Wisconsin fall :-( CONGRATS on the new house and Ataly, in case I never said it :-)

The Hatfield family

Contributors