Monday, September 29, 2008

Full of it!

Today as I was finishing up the dishes from lunch I could hear Traeger in the living room grunting, which typically means he's pooping. I walk into the living room and ask him if he wants to go potty on the big potty?
His response,
"It's not a big deal Mom!"
I couldn't stop laughing and still am laughing about it now! I have no idea where he learned that and then to use it correctly! What a crazy kid!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL! They sure come up with some funny things to say at this age. Just when you think they are too young to understand something they use a phrase like that correctly-maybe it's just a coincidence but who knows.

Jon and Lani said...

that's hilarious! :) thanks for sharing the laugh!

blessings with the potty training efforts...we're trying too... :S

The Hatfield family

Contributors