Monday, July 28, 2008

A blast from the past!

Mom is cleaning house in preparation for moving! That means she dumped a ton of boxes off at Cori's to look through. It was a lot of fun to look through it all and reminise the old times! We were sorting through old Halloween costumes (mom was very creative and did a great job with our costumes). We looked through all of our old report cards, misc. papers, art projects, etc. We picked through old clothes and toys! I tried on our my old prom dress and shoes. I count it a blessing to have such fond memories of my childhood and a sister who shares a lot of the same memories!

Cori and me trying on our old costumes.
I was Minnie Mouse in 5th grade and she was Bart Man in middle school!

Our old pom poms that were the Omro School colors! Rah! Rah! Rah!

No comments:

The Hatfield family

Contributors