Happy Mother's Day!
A shout out to my mother for being an amazing woman of God and mother. Kudos to you for always being there for us and for all the times you sacrificed yourself so that it would help us out! You are an incredible example of a loving, encouraging, real, and supportive mom. You have always gone above and beyond the call of duty and didn't demand anything in return and for that I thank you. I appreciate the sacrifices and love you poured out onto me way more. Now that I have children of my own I "get it." Sorry it's taken me so long to appreciate all you have done and understand what being a mom really is like. I thank God for you every day! You're Awesome!
You're unconditional love for the kids is amazing to watch! For them, I say thank you!
I admire how you always will give of yourself even if it's not what YOU want to do for the other person's joy!
Out to lunch with mom, Cori, Traeger, Ataly (and Luke in the mirror taking the picture)
A shout out to Laura for being an incredible mother to her son, me and grandmother to our children. I appreciate what an amazing job you did raising your son to be a loving husband and compassionate man of God. Thank you for taking me in as your own from the beginning, for your unconditional love, for being a fantastic example of loving others before yourself. I appreciate that I don't have the in-law horror stories! God has blessed us by giving us you as our mother!
A SHOUT OUT TO EVERY OTHER MOM I KNOW. In some way or another you have blessed me by walking before me or alongside me and showing me how things are done. I'm grateful I have so many amazing woman to look up to and walk the journey together with.

No comments:
Post a Comment