Back "Home"
It was so good to be back in TX. We arrived at DFW around 6 and were home by 7:30. We were greeted by the whole neighborhood who were so excited to see us and the kids. The whole neighborhood came over for supper and to hang out, just like old times! It was a special time to know that even as time passes, the bonds remain. It was a very long day of travel, hanging out with the neighborhood families and unpacking our bags but well worth it! Traeger finally called it a day around 10:15 pm. We also got to put Elena to bed that night around 11. We prayed and Luke sang her to sleep.
Elena, Ataly, Katelyn, Hannah
Elena does such a good job with Ataly. She's a good helper!
Good to be back together!

1 comment:
I cannot believe how old all of the neighborhood kids look (especially Katelyn and Hannah)! What fun to see them all again-it must have been like a family reunion. Also, Calli looks so much like her mom (Erica) that I didn't even need to read the caption to know who it was! I have to admit that I'm a bit jealous of all the pool time and the warm temperatures-you guys deserve it! Hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment