Monday, February 04, 2008

Grandpa and Nana visit!

We were thrilled to have Grandpa and Nana visit this weekend! As always they were super helpful with Traeger and let us get a little break. Sleeping in, not having to change diapers, or do dishes is a good change of pace. I guess we're getting spoiled and should not get used to this routine of having grandparents visit back to back :O). We had fun playing a few games of Settlers and a game to 100 of Nertz. They also helped put together the baby's dresser!
Traeger and Nana organizing the dresser pieces for Luke and Grandpa to put together!Traeger helping Grandpa and Daddy put his sister's dresser together!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Where is the finished picture? I was all pumped about seeing the final product!

Keelie said...

You are so blessed with parents and in-laws who come to visit! And you know the game Settlers! I'm horrible at that game! Guess I'm not very good at strategy!:/

The Hatfield family

Contributors