Visitors!
Jon Damkot rolled into town on Wednesday night around 11:30! I met my parents in Wausau on Thursday afternoon after I had my Drs. appointment! Everyone stayed until around 2 Sunday afternoon!
Grandpa and Nonnie stayed at a hotel since our home was already full! Traeger loved it because he got to go swimming!
Traeger loved having the visitors around too! Jon was a good sport about playing with Traeger sometimes and Nonnie and Grandpa would jump at whatever Traeger wanted to do! I think he's one loved little man!
Jon and Luke had an enjoyable weekend playing in numerous on-line poker tournaments. My dad also joined them when they ventured out for a few games of bowling and on the trip to Marshfield to see some youth play hockey!
Overall it was a fun weekend to hang out and have a change of pace for a few days! The "Hatfield Hotel" is back in business as we are looking forward to Grandpa and Nana coming this upcoming weekend!

2 comments:
I love the picture of the 3 of you. Mikaela, you look so beautiful! Not too much longer and your baby girl will be here. Can't wait to hear about it! :)
Your family is beautiful! You're adorable! How are you feeling?
Your husband plays online poker too?!:)
Post a Comment