Sneak Peek!
At my first ultrasound they saw that I had a low lying placenta which could led to different problems if it doesn't "migrate north" as the weeks go by. Well, the good news of the day was that my placenta indeed had "migrated north" and there shouldn't be any further problems with that! We're thankful for that answer to prayer!
We got another sneak peek at our little girl when they were checking my placenta! I was super excited about that because with a girl you never know FOR SURE. We still don't know 100 % that it's a girl but we got another awesome look at the parts and it's pretty clear (they said 99 %) we still get to think pink. Her heart looked wonderful, with a heartrate of 149. Because they were really there to check my placenta, I didn't get to see the screen for a lot of the time. I really only got to peek at her face, profile and then the parts. Of course, she looked beautiful and we can't wait to meet her! (I know only a mother can look at an ultrasound picture and see beauty :O))
I am 26 weeks along now. I love this stage of pregnancy. Not so much the getting bigger part but with that is the joy of being able to feel the baby moving and shakin' things up inside :O)! She is moving more and more everyday and appears to be developing right on track!
God is so good!

3 comments:
You look great and so does Baby!
Mikaela, I had no idea about your placenta, but I am so very very glad it's where it's supposed to be now! I can't believe how far along you are already! So exciting! Love you! And thanks for the call!
She looks precious! Her profile is different from Traeger's(I was just looking at his ultrasound pic. the other day). We can't wait to meet her!!!
Post a Comment