Friday, December 21, 2007

Not all fun and games :O)

Well I'd be lying to you if I said parenthood is all fun and games! Just last week I had "one of those moments".... I had Traeger all set up with his afternoon show while I jumped in the shower. Well, shortly after I jumped in I heard a playful scream coming from Traeger. Thinking he might be in the bathroom I called for him to come over to the shower so I knew he wasn't getting into trouble. He never came so I just thought he was really enjoying his afternoon show. But the mother instinct kicked in and I knew things were a little too quiet for such a playful scream earlier. I peeked out of the shower to make sure everything was ok only to find Traeger standing in a puddle of toilet water, the whole roll of toilet paper off the roll and Traeger continuing to pull all the toilet paper in and out of the toilet. Needless to say he got a shower after we got the mess all cleaned up and a good reminder that that kind of activity wasn't ok! Oh the joys of parenthood :O)!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL! That's too funny! What a little stinker!

Liz Ferguson said...

I know ALL about stuff like that!! I have had to clean up toilet water way more times then I'd care to admit! :)

The Hatfield family

Contributors