Sr. High Lock-In!
Last night we had a Sr. High Lock In! The girls were at our house, with me, doing girl stuff. The guys raided the Youth Center to play video games all night! 
I got to hang out with 17 girls for the night. This picture was taken after we went to the Youth Center to prank the guys. The girls bought $18.00 worth of post-it-notes and saran wrap to "decorate" Luke and Kyle's cars. I was dreading the night not sure why I had agreed to have the girls over. I wasn't sure how I thought I could pull off this all nighter, not to mention the fact that I am pregnant which adds a whole new dimension of tiredness. But with lots of prayer and a bunch of fun girls I had a blast and even stayed up until 3:30. The girls followed me and went to sleep around 4. The guys came by around 5:30 to scare us but since we were all sleeping it didn't work.
After we "decorated" the cars we called Luke and asked him if he could bring more candy for us since we ran out and we thought it would be a good excuse for him to go out and see our work of art before the rain destroyed it. The picture is Luke and the girls.
The back end of the Saturn!

No comments:
Post a Comment