Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's a.....

GIRL! We had our ultrasound today and found out we get to think pink!
It appeared that she was developing and growing well. Her face is on the right. I know it's difficult to make heads or tails of these pictures sometimes. You can see her eyes and get the idea of where her nose, mouth and chin would fit.

And then there is me,
for those of you who have asked for a belly picture. I feel so blessed to be able to experience the joys and challenges of being pregnant. God is so good and we continue to pray that both this little one and I will come through healthy and strong 'til the end! I am starting to feel her poke me every once in a while. The movement stage is always fun because there is a constant reminder, besides the ever growing belly, that God is knitting together a wonderful creation inside of me. I am honored I get to participate in this miracle!

7 comments:

The Chandler Clan said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. She is a very blessed little girl!

Jamie said...

YAY! So excited for you guys! You look great Mikaela! We miss you lots and can't wait to read and see more of this little lady!

Liz Ferguson said...

Oh how exciting!! Congratulations!

Mikaela, you look great! I agree, being pregnant is such a blessing, enjoy every moment of it.

Nate and Amanda Ruback said...

Congrats Luke and Mikaela! We hope all is well with your family. GOD IS GOOD!

Keelie said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!! HOW exciting!
I don't envy you the experience right now though. I'm just hoping for more sleep very soon!!!:) Maybe in a year or two...

Arica said...

Yay! A sweet little girl for a sweet family. Girls are so fun! I am so excited for you all. Was thinking of you guys today. Miss you! BTW, Mikaela, you look soooo cute!

Arica

Sadie Remington said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Girls are so very fun... And you look awesome! By the time I had my ultrasound, I was quite large, lol. Congratulations again~

The Hatfield family

Contributors