Friday, July 20, 2007

We're going to the zoo...

The Patrick boys, Nonnie, Traeger and I went to the Greenville Zoo! It was a beautiful day to be out and enjoying the animals! The kid's favorite part was petting the animals. The older boys even got to feed some!

2 comments:

David and Amanda DeHaai said...

How close are you guys to Greenville? Dave and I live in Greenville now. We've biked past the zoo a few times, but haven't stopped in yet. Let us know if you're ever in the area. And congratulations on baby #2!!! So exciting!!

Anonymous said...

How close do you live to Greenville? Dave and I bought a house there in March. We've biked past the zoo a few times but haven't been there yet. Let us know if you're ever in the area! And congratulations on baby #2! How exciting!!!

The Hatfield family

Contributors