Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Chillin' with Auntie Casey!

Auntie Casey came to visit for a few days (as you can tell from the picture, Traeger wasn't quite sure what to think of this crazy lady, but he quickly warmed up to her :O)! To start the fun times, Casey and I got stuck in Target for 20 or 30 minutes during a Tornado Warning (and we all know how much I like storms!). The other craziness was that Traeger "decided" to have two of the worst nights ever. He woke up every hour or 2 for 2 nights straight and was fussy during the day. We're blaming it on teething and hoping we don't have to experience that again! Casey also let Luke and I slip away on Friday for a few hours to do something fun on our 5 year anniversary. We got away to play a little tennis
and went swinging at a local park.
Three local high school bands played at the Youth Center Friday night so Casey, Traeger and I went down to check it out and hear Luke share about God's love with the kids.
Thanks for visiting Casey! Hopefully next time it will be a little less crazy!

No comments:

The Hatfield family

Contributors