Monday, March 05, 2007

On the Road Again :O) !

Traeger and I are back from our 6 day trip south
to visit our dear family and friends.
We made the rounds and got to see a ton of people
who are close to our hearts but we don't get to see often.
Our first stop was to the Patrick household to hang out
and say good-bye to my dad before he left on a mission trip to Romania.
Pictured are Grandpa and Nonnie with the 4 GRANDSONS!

Our next stop was in Grafton to visit Jen
and see students I worked with when I interpreted for Abby (who is pictured below).
I really enjoyed catching up with Jen and seeing the kids.
I haven't seen them since 3rd grade and now they're in 7th - where did the time go ?!
Girls I loved seeing you!!

On Thursday evening we made it to Casey's and settled in until Sunday afternoon. We had a blast talking, going on our Target trip, watching movies (I actually stayed awake for 3 - a pure miracle :O)), and Casey got a babysitter from her school to come over and take care of Traeger while we went out to dinner and a movie!!

Here's a pic of Traeger hangin' out with Casey's dog Peyton.

Thanks Casey for a fun and relaxing time!

Since the weather wasn't really cooperating with us, we stayed in the area for 2 extra days. It wasn't a problem because we got to stop by for a short visit with the Heinens (Caleb and Traeger below)

We also got to hang out with John, Nicole and Annabelle on Sunday night. Thanks for braving the bad weather to hang out for a few hours - we loved it!!! Grandpa and Nana Hatfield were very pleased to have us stay for 2 days while we waited for the snow to finally stop! It was great to hang out with them (even though Grandpa whooped up on Nana and I in Settler's)!

Daddy was ready for us to be home after our extended trip to visit our dear friends and family!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to see and hang out with us - we loved every minute of it!!

2 comments:

Cori Patrick said...

Love the latest blog entries! Can I have a copy of the picture with mom, dad and the boys?

Anonymous said...

Gotta love all those "visiting" photos.
We loved having you as much as you loved being here.
Thanks for making time for us (of course, God helped with snow and bad roads :)
He is a good GOD!

The Hatfield family

Contributors