Friday, February 02, 2007

No more toothless smiles

Here's my best shot of those pearly whites. Thank the Lord for digital cameras. I would have used a whole roll just trying to get the teeth. 3 teeth are peeking through. The biggest one is in the middle which I think is the most obvious in the picture . Then look to the right and you'll see another and to the left is just a speck of a tooth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Luke, Mikaela and Traeger,
I think you did a great job capturing those "pearly whites" on film.
He is looking more and more like a little boy, rather than a baby.
I love the photos of him rolled up in the rug! WHat a riot.
You will have so much fun scrapbooking all these photos.
Save what you wrote in this blogspot and you'll have your journaling finished!
Love you all,
Mom

Casey said...

Way to go Traeger! I can't wait to see you and your mommy at the end of the month!

The Hatfield family

Contributors