Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Exercise routine


First we do our push ups...


then we work on our stomach crunches with a ball between our legs...




then the fun begins, we get to shoot baskets :O)!!


The real story is Luke plays basketball on Monday nights and he left the basketball out. Traeger decided he found a new toy.

Traeger taste tests the basketball to make sure it's the real deal!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Very cute! I love the push ups picture the best!

Anonymous said...

Very Very cute!!

Don't worry Traeger.. I taste test basket balls all the time.. my favorite are the glow in the dark ones..

:)

..::Clairissa::..

Anonymous said...

Boy, that Mikaela is some slave driver, working that baby! I love the one with the ball between his legs - how cute is that?
Glad he can have fun with anything...of course when you leave the garbage out that will create problems :)
Thanks for sharing the great photos.

The Hatfield family

Contributors